17. A Microlocal approach to renormalization in stochastic PDEs,
(with C. Dappiaggi, P. Rinaldi, L. Zambotti), Communications in Contemporary Mathematics Vol. 24, No. 07, 2150075 (2022).
16. An operational construction of the sum of two non-commuting observables in quantum theory and related constructions,
(with S. Mazzucchi and V. Moretti), Lett Math Phys 110, 3197–3242 (2020).
15. Global wave parametrices on globally hyperbolic spacetimes,
(with M. Capoferri and C. Dappiaggi), J. Math. Anal. Appl. 490 (2020) 124316.
14. On Maxwell’s Equations on Globally Hyperbolic Spacetimes with Timelike Boundary,
(with C. Dappiaggi, R. Longhi), Ann. Henri Poincaré 21, 2367-2409 (2020).
13. The notion of observable and the moment problem for *-algebras and their GNS representations,
(with V. Moretti), Lett Math Phys 110, 1711-1758 (2020).
12. The algebra of Wick polynomials of a scalar field on a Riemannian manifold,
(with C. Dappiaggi, P. Rinaldi), Reviews in Mathematical Physics, Vol. 32, No. 08, 2050023 (2020).
11. Equilibrium states in Thermal Field Theory and in Algebraic Quantum Field Theory,
(with J. Braga de Goes Vasconcellos and N. Pinamonti), Ann. Henri Poincaré 21, 1-43 (2020).
10. Ricci Flow from the Renormalization of Nonlinear Sigma Models in the Framework of Euclidean Algebraic Quantum Field Theory,
(with M. Carfora, C. Dappiaggi, P. Rinaldi), Commun. Math. Phys. 374, 241-276 (2020).
9. Fundamental solutions for the wave operator on static Lorentzian manifolds with timelike boundary,
(with C. Dappiaggi and H. Ferreira), Lett Math Phys (2019) 109: 2157.
8. Thermal state with quadratic interaction,
Ann. Henri Poincaré 20: 905 (2019).
7. Relative entropy and entropy production for equilibrium states in pAQFT,
(with F. Faldino and N. Pinamonti), Ann. Henri Poincaré (2018) 19: 3289.
6. On the stability of KMS states in perturbative algebraic quantum field theories,
(with F. Faldino and N. Pinamonti), Commun. Math. Phys. (2018) 357: 267.
5. A new class of Fermionic Projectors: Moeller operators and mass oscillation properties,
(with S. Murro) Lett Math Phys (2017) 107: 2433.
4. On the adiabatic limit of Hadamard states,
(with C. Gérard) Lett Math Phys (2017) 107: 1409.
3. The generalized principle of Perturbative Agreement and the thermal mass,
(with T-P. Hack and N. Pinamonti) Ann. Henri Poincaré (2017) 18: 807
2. Constructing Hadamard States via an Extended Moeller Operator,
(with C. Dappiaggi) Lett Math Phys (2016) 106(11), 106: 1587.
1. Influence of quantum matter fluctuations on geodesic deviation,
(with N. Pinamonti) J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 47 (2014) 375202.